Monday, April 1, 2013

Do you have ur phone on you?

Cell phone policy? Or bull crap

We have all heard the story of the cna that took a picture of a resident and was at a restaurant and was looking at it and making fun of the person and the residents loved on was sitting behind her and saw / heard the cna and saw the picture... I've heard this story at 2 diff facility's whoa what a coincident.
Have u heard this one?? Most of us have smart phones with drug books and ICD-9 codes there are nursing apps everywhere.. In this day and age we email txt and call doctors
I mean with foreign doctors its Easier to receive orders via txt then try to decipher ones writing or verbal orders.. So hey corp lets back off of the cell phone issue... We have come to need our androids and iPhones like a stethoscope.. Don't hate on us because u have to use a Blackberry...

1 comment:

  1. They will have to do post modem care on me before I give up my iPhone ...

    ReplyDelete